Jumping on the bandwagon And I will see if I can send something to someone else, goodness knows I've met some lovely people in the taxidermy community and I want to share that. Sorry if any of the items I list are pie in the sky, but hey ho!
- Post up a journal with 10-15 things you'd like for Christmas.
- Feature other people at the bottom of your journal.
- Make sure to try and send other people gifts, even just sending card is nice!
- Asking for none taxidermy items is fine, but if you don't want any this might be the wrong SS for you.
- Please include your address on the journal or a way for people to contact you to get your address to send the gift.
- Include the rules in your journal.
Skulls and Bones:
~ Muntjac with antlers and fangs. I will cry with happiness the day I have one ;_; so I've put it on here even though I know it's not likely
- any antlers
- spiral rams horn
- anything reptile (bones, shells, claws, preserved skin etc)
~ a mountable bunny pelt
~ deer tail another item I would love love love to have
- case skinned mustelid
- craft grade masks
~ Day moths
~ Pinned beetles
- leather for crafting
- corvid wings/skins/dried feet
- peacock (or any galliform) body/wing feathers
~ Anything & everything pokemon. I have Pokemon X so am also up for trades!
So that's my list, and here's my address:
7 Greenfern Avenue,
And here are some lists of other peoples taxidermy SS jounrals: